Server Upgrade for Small Business
Looking to upgrade your server? Good news, we can help upgrading your existing servers by providing a complete solution. This includes any hardware, cabling telephone and broadband connections.
Having complete confidence that your IT company delivers is crucial. They should plan and implement your server upgrade project around your business.
Planning your server upgrade
We will plan your project as follows:
- Discuss your business/server requirements.
- Provide the technical proposal, presented in ‘plain english’
- Agree system requirements
- Procurement of hardware and software
- Set installation date
- Implement solution
- Testing and training
- Benefits realisation and sign off
Typical server projects
We have successfully completed many server upgrade projects including;
- Migrating to the latest version of Windows Server 2012 R2 (currently piloting Server 2016)
- Setups of dedicated servers for Applications, Print, Remote Desktop, VPN and Email
- Infrastructure upgrades including; switches, routers, data cabling
With reliable support from our expert team at Aventus IT, we can take your server project from idea to reality. All server upgrades are undertaken by our experienced Engineers who are fully DBS checked. Also, we are registered with The Information Commissioner. This means your data is safe with us and is handled within strict guidelines.
Peace of mind as standard
We have partnerships with Dell, HP, Fujitsu and IBM. Our strategic purchasing power enables our clients to benefit from significant cost savings. All servers include 3 or 5 year onsite hardware warranties as standard. This gives our clients value for money and peace of mind.
We are confident that we can provide your business with the best solution. We look forward to discussing your project further. Please use the Quick Contact Form or visit our Contact us page. You can call us on 0121 270 2870 and speak to our friendly experts.